Friday, May 25, 2012

Chicago Comic Con August 2012

In about 3 months I will be heading on a plane to Chicago for Comic Con. My main reason......to meet Norman Reedus & Sean Patrick Flanery. I purchased my Boondock Saints VIP package, which gets me a 4 day pass to comic con, VIP in everything Boondock Saints such as panel, autographs, and I get a photo op w/ Norman, Sean, & Rocco. I also purchased a Norman Reedus photo op and a Sean Patrick Flanery photo op. 
If you haven't noticed I am going all the way & am really excited about this trip. You see I honestly had no hope that I would be even close to ever meeting either of these men, but my luck was in good hands and all I have left to get is the plane tickets and book a hotel room. 
See the thing about this trip is it will be a week long ordeal and I will not just meet them for 1 day....I will meet and see them for 4 DAYS!....yes 4 days! I've never been so excited to do something in my life and have been fangirling about it everyday & talking about it excessively to my family and friends. But it's like a big deal to me....granted I've met the Backstreet Boys and Lauren Conrad which was totally awesome but that was for a few hrs at the most with them. This is 4 days of meet and greet, photo ops, autograph lines, panels, etc.
Anyway I just wanted to share this excitement with you all and if any of you have met someone or are going to comment and let me know. I love to hear everyone's stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment